Submit your abstract
ENDO Dubai 2019 is now accepting abstracts and videos on Innovation & Best Practices in Minimally Invasive Surgery in gynecology.
Abstracts and videos should be submitted online by December 31st 2018. Abstracts and videos received after this date will not be accepted.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to submit your abstract/ video.
The Scientific Committee will review all abstracts/ videos submitted and notify submitters of acceptance or rejection on January 15th 2019. The best 10 abstracts will be presented as an oral presentation. All remaining accepted abstracts will be displayed during free communication sessions (when available) or on posters and available for viewing throughout the Congress.
The 10 best videos will be displayed in a video corner and discussed by experts as well as peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee during a Video Communications session. The Scientific Committee will review all videos submitted and notify submitters of selection or rejection on January 15th 2019.
Requirements for the abstracts:
- All abstracts should be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be submitted in one of the following categories. If an abstract covers more than one category, the most relevant one should be selected.
Topic 1: Hysteroscopy
Topic 2: Hysterectomy
Topic 3: Adenomyosis
Topic 4: Oncology
Topic 5: Adnexal pathology
Topic 6: Endometriosis
Topic 7: Urogynecology
Topic 8: Complications
Topic 9: Surgical innovations
Topic 10: Myomectomy
Topic 11: Reproductive surgery
Topic 12: Vaginal surgery
- Abstracts should have a maximum of 350 words including authors’ details.
- Abstracts should be structured as follows:
- Abstracts can include tables, graphs and images (up to 500kb).
- Abbreviations can be used if standard or if spelled out at first use.
- The inclusion of brand names is not allowed. The mentioning of compounds must follow the scientific standard for publications.
- Abstracts that do not comply with these guidelines will not be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate the abstracts based on their scientific or clinical value, relevance to ENDO Dubai 2019, suitability of methods to aims, conclusions confirmed by objective results, objectivity of statements, ethics, originality of work and overall impression.
- The submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Committee. The registration fee for the presenting author will not be waived.
- Abstracts will only be included in the final program if the corresponding author has registered and paid the registration fee.
- Abstract withdrawal will only be accepted if notified in writing no later than January 15th 2019.
Requirements for the videos:
- Videos must be submitted in one of the following categories. If a video covers more than one category, the most relevant one should be selected:
- Topic 1: Hysteroscopy
- Topic 2: Hysterectomy
- Topic 3: Adenomyosis
- Topic 4: Oncology
- Topic 5: Adnexal pathology
- Topic 6: Endometriosis
- Topic 7: Urogynecology
- Topic 8: Complications
- Topic 9: Surgical innovations
- Topic 10: Myomectomy
- Topic 11: Reproductive surgery
- Topic 12: Vaginal surgery
- Videos should not exceed 6 minutes.
- Videos must not include any patient identifying information such as name, date of birth etc.
- Videos can be submitted in the following formats: avi, mov, mpg, H264D, mpeg 4 and DIVX-4.
- The maximum file size allowed is 200MB.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate the videos based on their clinical value,relevance to ENDO Dubai 2019 and overall impression.
- Videos will only be included in the final program if the submitter has registered and paid the registration fee.