Videos should be submitted online by 15th January 2020. Videos received after this date will not be accepted.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to submit your abstract/ video.
The five best videos will be displayed in a video corner and discussed by experts as well as peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee during a Video Communications session. The Scientific Committee will review all videos submitted and notify submitters of selection or rejection on 27th January 2020
Requirements for the videos:
- Videos must be submitted in one of the following categories. If a video covers more than one category, the most relevant one should be selected:
- Topic 1: Hysteroscopy
- Topic 2: Hysterectomy
- Topic 3: Adenomyosis
- Topic 4: Oncology
- Topic 5: Adnexal pathology
- Topic 6: Endometriosis
- Topic 7: Urogynecology
- Topic 8: Complications
- Topic 9: Surgical innovations
- Topic 10: Myomectomy
- Topic 11: Reproductive surgery
- Topic 12: Vaginal surgery
- Videos should not exceed 6 minutes.
- Videos must not include any patient identifying information such as name, date of birth etc.
- Videos can be submitted in the following formats: avi, mov, mpg, H264D, mpeg 4 and DIVX-4.
- The maximum file size allowed is 200MB.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate the videos based on their clinical value, relevance to ENDO Dubai 2020 and overall impression.
- Videos will only be included in the final program if the submitter has registered and paid the registration fee.