Submit your video
Endo Dubai 2018 is now accepting videos on Innovation & Best Practices in Minimally Invasive Surgery in gynecology.
Videos should be submitted online by December 31st 2017. Videos received after this date will not be accepted.
Please scroll to the bottom of this page to submit your video.
The five best videos will be displayed in a video corner and discussed by experts as well as peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee during a Video Communications session. The Scientific Committee will review all videos submitted and notify submitters of selection or rejection on January 12th 2018.
- Videos must be submitted in one of the following categories. If a video covers more than one category, the most relevant one should be selected.
Topic 1: Hysteroscopy
Topic 2: Hysterectomy
Topic 3: Adenomyosis
Topic 4: Oncology
Topic 5: Adnexal pathology
Topic 6: Endometriosis
Topic 7: Urogynecology
Topic 8: Complications
Topic 9: Surgical innovations
Topic 10: Myomectomy
Topic 11: Reproductive surgery
Topic 12: Vaginal surgery
- Videos should not exceed 6 minutes.
- Videos must not include any patient identifying information such as name, date of birth etc.
- Videos can be submitted in the following formats: avi, mov, mpg, H264D, mpeg 4 and DIVX-4.
- The maximum file size allowed is 200MB.
- The Scientific Committee will evaluate the videos based on their clinical value,
relevance to Endo Dubai 2018 and overall impression.
- Videos will only be included in the final program if the submitter has registered and paid the registration fee.